Plan for the Future of your Estate
Confidently and Effectively
No More Sleepless Nights Worrying About What Happens When you Die
What We Can Do For You:
Identify if you need a Will or a Living Trust
Nominate Executors and Trustees
Provide a free review of existing estate plan
Prepare Inheritance Protection Trust for your beneficiary
Prepare Special Needs Trust for your beneficiary
Emergency estate plans: 1 — 2 day turn-around
Minimize future family disagreements through a personalized and legally binding estate plan
You deserve expert legal guidance at a fair price
We started Trust & Probate Law Group to help people like you
We get it. We understand that meeting with an attorney sounds scary. Estate planning decisions can be daunting. We will make the process comfortable and easy for you.
Services We Provide to Individuals and Couples Setting Up their Estate Plan
- Provide personalized legal advice for your unique situation
- Update your current Will
- Determine if you need a Living Trust
- Establish a Living Trust if appropriate
- Customize your Living Trust to your specific family situation taking into account the needs of each of your children and beneficiaries
- Prepare a Special Needs Trust for a child or beneficiary
- Guide you on the distribution of your personal property
- Prepare Guardian Nomination documents for your children
- Prepare a Durable Power of Attorney for your financial assets so your loved ones can make decisions for you if you become incapacitated
- Prepare an Advanced Health Care Directive so your loved ones can make decisions for you if you become incapacitated
- Meet with your family to discuss your wishes and the details of how the plan will work
3 Simple Steps to Begin the Estate Planning Process
1. Call for a free, no-obligation phone consultation with an attorney
This call typically takes about 10 – 15 minutes, to determine if we are the right attorneys for your situation. If not, we will try to send you to someone who is.
2. Send your existing estate planning documents, if applicable
We usually need copies of any existing Wills, Trusts, Trust Amendments, and Trust Restatements.
You may provide them to us by email, upload, or regular mail.
3. Free, 1-Hour, No-Obligation Consultation with Expert Trust & Probate Attorney
We will tell you what needs to be done and give you an estimate of how long it will take and what it will cost.